Vineyard Tour & Tasting
Visit Wolstonbury for a morning of discovery touring the vineyards with one of our owners, gaining a detailed insight into the growing and making of our wine and enjoying a guided tasting of several wines from the vineyard for £20 per person.
Tours run at 11am on Saturdays with a warm welcome before we take you off to the vineyards for a gentle walk around for around half an hour. You will learn about the vines, the varietals we grow as well as our winemaking approach followed by a tasting either on our sunny terrace with incredible views of Wolstonbury Hill, or inside our beautiful barn, lasting roughly one hour.
Everyone taking part in a tour can take 10% off a case of wine (6 bottles) in our cellar door shop afterwards.
You are very welcome to extend your stay to savour your favourite wine by the glass or bottle amidst the glorious South Downs countryside.
Why not add a local Sussex cheese platter to your booking and stay for lunch?
Looking to purchase this as a gift for someone else? You might be interested in an Experience Gift Card.
- Our tours and tastings are not suitable for children under 18, this includes babies.
- Dogs are welcome on a short lead.
- We offer cheese platters to accompany your tasting should you wish. These consist of local Sussex cheeses, sourdough crackers, chutney and grapes. They are suitable for vegetarians, contain dairy and gluten - although GF options are available.
- You may redeem a gift voucher on a tour.
- Please wear appropriate footwear!
- In case of rain, your tour will still go ahead but if it's atrocious weather we will offer you an alternative date.
- On occasion it may be necessary to carry out essential vineyard maintenance in place of a tour and Wolstonbury reserve the right to reschedule your booked tour in this unlikely event.