Weekends at Wolstonbury
- We welcome families but children need to remain seated with you and under control during your visit for the enjoyment of our other guests. At the time of booking, please indicate how many children you intend to bring.
- Dogs are very welcome onto the estate on a short lead.
- Our cheese platters consist of local Sussex cheeses, sourdough crackers, chutney and grapes. The platters contain dairy and gluten and are suitable for vegetarians. We have gluten free options available. It would be very helpful to indicate at the time of booking whether a member of your party has any allergies or dietary requirements. Full allergen information is available upon request and at the time of visiting.
- If any of your party are non-drinkers, we will happily swap the wine flight to a soft drink.
- If you have visited before and have a favourite wine, we will be happy to swap your wine flight to a full size glass of your choice on the day.
- We have plenty of parking at the vineyard. Our postcode is BN6 9BD.
- Cancellations made with less than 2 days notice will incur a 100% charge. If you need to reschedule, we will do our very best to accommodate your next best date. If you need to cancel or reschedule please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.