TOUR + LUNCH 27 AUGUST
TOUR + LUNCH 27 AUGUST
There are 8 places out of 12 remaining on this tour.
Join Ivan or Charlotte for a tour of the vineyards and gain a detailed insight into our history, location, approach to winegrowing and production.
Arrive at 12.30pm to a warm welcome and introduction to Wolstonbury, then head out with us to the vineyards for your in depth tour. After around 45 minutes in the vineyard, we retreat to our charming tasting room or sunny terrace for a guided tasting of at least two of our wines while enjoying a delicious lunch of local cheeses.
Following your tour, there will be the opportunity to purchase wine from the cellar door with the tour portion (£20) of your ticket redeemable when you purchase a case of 6 bottles of wine.
Looking to purchase this as a gift for someone else? You might be interested in an Experience Gift Card.
- You must be 18+ to book a place and attend a tour. No under 18s (including babies) are permitted to attend a tour.
- Sorry, no dogs in the vineyard (except assistance dogs).
- We offer cheese platters to accompany your tasting should you wish. These consist of local Sussex cheeses, sourdough crackers, chutney and grapes. They are suitable for vegetarians, contain dairy and gluten - although GF options are available. If the lunch is unsuitable please ensure to let us know in advance and you will be given a £15 gift voucher to cover the value of the lunch which you may spend at the shop after your tour or online.
- You may redeem a gift voucher on this tour.
- Please wear appropriate footwear!
- In case of rain, your tour will still go ahead but if it's atrocious weather we will offer you an alternative date.
- On occasion it may be necessary to carry out essential vineyard maintenance in place of a tour and Wolstonbury reserve the right to reschedule your booked tour in this unlikely event.
- One entry ticket per case may be redeemed at the cellar door shop at the end of the tour. The redeemable portion is the £20 tour fee. Cheeseboard lunches (valued at £15) are not redeemable against a purchase from the shop.
- If you do not wish to take part in the tour, please arrive at 1.15pm and you will be served the wine tasting and cheeseboard. You will still be able to redeem £20 on a case of 6 bottles.
For orders over £50 shipping is free.
UK mainland only.
FREE CLICK + COLLECT
If you live locally, you may opt to collect your order from the vineyard. We will contact you to arrange a suitable date and time.